Why Working with Surety Capital Corporation Can Make A Difference In Funding Your Funeral Assignment?
Most families have life insurance. The family can use the death benefits of the decedent’s insurance to pay their funeral expenses by assigning these benefits to your funeral home. This guarantees you payment of your services.
When Surety Capital Corporation works for you and your firm, we assume these roles and transfer your funds immediately once the claim is verified – you are no longer the banker nor the collection agency.
When you choose Surety, who has provided reliable assignment funding since 1970, and has streamlined the insurance claim processing to make it simple, quick and efficient for both grieving families and their funeral directors, then you will know there's never been a better partner to handle your insurance assignments.
A few key points that distinguish us from the vast majority of our competitors:
- We only have one form for the beneficiary and funeral director to sign.
- We prepare all the insurance forms for you once we have our assignment signed by the beneficiary(ies) so, you do not need to chase down the beneficiaries after the funeral.thus
- We are the only funding company with in-house legal staff dedicated solely to litigating disputes with insurance companies when they make an error in the payment or verification of insurance assignments.
- We offer overnight mail, Wires and ACH/Direct deposit.
- We improve your business cash flow by paying your claims within hours after verification.
- We can offer cash advances for families.
- We give full accounting to our clients on all active and completed claims on a monthly basis.
- You can access your account 24/7 on the internet to see the status of all active and/or paid claims.
To facilitate your business’ cash flow and add to your personal and financial peace of mind, our services will:
- Eliminate your billing, paperwork, and time-consuming follow-up calls.
- Put an end to small monthly installment payments.
- Improve immediate cash flow - allowing you to make payroll, pay taxes, or take advantage of supplier discounts in a timely manner.
- Eliminate your conflicts with insurance companies and families concerning collectability.
- Eliminate the question of whether the beneficiary will actually pay your firm after they are paid by the insurance company.
- Remove the financial anxiety for your client families and put them at ease.
- Allow families to plan the kind of funerals they are proud of, rather than scaling down due to unavailable cash.
- Allow your bereaved families to deal with their grief without having to make complex and troubling business decisions, and guarantee payment of each and every funeral bill.
- With our CPA’s on staff we make sure your claims are properly paid, thus making your business more profitable.